Nandamuri Balakrishna is back to entertain Telugu Cinema audience for Sankranthi once again. He released films like Narasimha Naidu, Lakshmi Narasimha, Gautamiputra Satakarni and many more that have become hits and disasters for the season. But the actor believes that his fans expect and enjoy his film for every Sankranthi and going by that he delivered Jai Simha for this year.
Five reasons to watch Jai Simha!
- Nandamuri Balakrishna back as the likeable action hero with strong sentiment to act as a backbone.
- Nayantara and Balakrishna's chemistry: They have a loveable chemistry and they proved it with films like Simha and Sri Rama Rajyam.
- K.S. Ravi Kumar's directorial skills: The famous and experienced director is known for mixing the commercial formula with heroic elements really well and present them on screen like an expert. So, watching him in action after many years for a Telugu movie will be worth a watch for movie lovers.
- Natasha Joshi and Hari priya's oomph factor: The teasers and trailers have given us examples of how both the leading ladies look great on screen. While Nayantara will have a heavy character other two will be the entertaining ladies with much needed glamour dose in a commercial movie.
- Fights and action sequences: Balakrishna's movies are known for huge action set pieces and the trailers prove that there is enough scope in M. Ratnam's screenplay and story for action sequences and high voltage punch lines.