Watchman electrocuted to death
THE HANS INDIA |
Dec 23,2017 , 10:06 PM IST
Hyderabad : A 45-year-old watchman died of electrocution while shutting down an electric motor.
According to police, the deceased, Gulakar Rao, got electrocuted while shutting down the water motor at his residence in Gandhi Nagar of Bachupally on Friday night. He was immediately rushed to Gandhi Hospital where he was declared brought dead.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.