2 women among 3 electrocuted

THE HANS INDIA |   Feb 20,2018 , 03:25 AM IST

,
,

Parigi: In a tragic incident, two women and a man of Laknapur village in this mandal were electrocuted on Monday. The incident occurred when Ramachandramma (65) was going to the house of Lakshmamma to extend invitation for a function.  

She accidentally touched a snapped live wire lying in a sewerage canal. Hearing her cries, a villager, Shekhar, who was passing by, tried to save and got electrocuted. Lakshmi too tried to go to the rescue of Ramachandramma and got in touch with the wire. All three died on the spot. A pall of gloom prevailed in the village.



Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.