DDI Names David Tessmann-Keys As President
THE HANS INDIA |
Sep 11,2017 , 04:08 PM IST
Head of DDI’s international operations promoted to president; affirms DDI’s commitment to expanding its global presence and multinational partnerships
Mumbai: Global leadership company DDI has announced that David Tessmann-Keys has been promoted to president. As president, Tessmann-Keys will be responsible for developing and executing DDI’s global business strategy. He will report to CEO Tacy M. Byham, Ph.D.
A 20-year veteran at DDI, Tessmann-Keys previously served as executive vice president, leading the company’s 30 offices across Europe, Asia and Australia as well as managing DDI’s affiliate relationships in sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East.He was responsible for sales, marketing, business development, consulting, operations and financial performance.
“We are thrilled to announce David as our new president,” said Byham. “As a growing number of DDI’s clients are multinational, David’s leadership and expertise in key markets will help us strengthen our licensing and leadership solutions capabilities worldwide and deepen our global partnerships.”
With more than 20 years of experience at DDI, Tessmann-Keys has managed large-scale client projects such as full organizational reengineering, succession management, selection, and leadership/workforce development.A renowned leadership expert, he also provides coaching services to executives at large companies in many countries across the world.
“It is a tremendous honor and responsibility to serve as president at DDI,” said Tessmann-Keys. “As organizations grapple with issues ranging from digital transformation to globalization to artificial intelligence,they turn to DDI to help them develop effective leaders and transform the potential of their people into their most competitive asset. I am incredibly proud that the results of our work not only enable our clients to achieve their business goals, but improve the everyday lives of the millions of people who work for them worldwide. As I step into the role as president, I am deeply committed to furthering DDI’s mission to build better leaders for a better future.”
In tandem with Byham, Tessmann-Keys will pursue several key initiatives at DDI:
• Building deep digital relationships with DDI’s clients that seamlessly integrate personalized leadership assessment and development into their professional lives
• Enhancing the customer experience across all touch points, from awareness of DDI’s thought leadership to delivering valuable insight and tools throughout long-term relationships
• Expanding DDI’s global footprint and enhancing its comprehensive services for multinational organizations
• Further advancing DDI’s alreadyrobust thought leadership and research programs
• Leading DDI’s efforts to reframe and revolutionize clients’ organizational transformations through a holistic and innovative approach to activating leadership potential
For information about DDI’s latest news and thought leadership, visit DDI’s blog, Leadership Pulse.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.