Are you writing TET? Remember these instructions...
THE HANS INDIA |
Feb 21,2018 , 09:12 PM IST
Teacher Eligibility Test, Andhra Pradesh, 2018, dates and instructions have been announced by Vizag DEO, B. Lingeswara Reddy. From Wednesday to 3rd of March the exams are going to be conducted online at 18 centres in the district.
The timings will be from morning 9:30 am to noon 12 and afternoon 2:30 pm to 5 pm. The instructions for the candidates who are writing the examinations are as follows...
All the best to all the aspirants.
- Candidates should reach before one hour to the examination centre.
- Candidate should check the name, registration number, examination centre, date on the hall ticket.
- Candidate should type in the password on admit card to login into the system. He / she should check all the details and then should press "Confirm", if not then they should click on "I Deny".
- Then should click on the button that confirms, that the Computer is working correctly and all the necessary details are available.
- Then, he/she should click on "I am ready to start".
- In the exam, one of the four multiple choice answers should be selected.
- You can see, how much is left to complete the exam on your screen..
- The questions you chose to not answer will be marked in Red, questions that you left without trying will be marked in White, questions tried will be marked in Green, questions left for later and answered will be marked in Purple.
- Candidate should 'Save' the answer and then click "Next".
- Upon clicking the 'Next' on extreme right, candidate can see all the questions answered, left for later and did not answer, will appear.
- If Candidate is unable to see the letters or font size, should immediately take it to the notice of Invigilator.
- After 2:30 hours, candidate should activate 'submit' button and submit the answers.
- For handicapped candidates and candidates with eye problems, 50 minutes extra time is allotted.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.