School boy suffers severe burns in Wanaparthy

School boy suffers severe burns in Wanaparthy

THE HANS INDIA |   Sep 11,2017 , 11:54 PM IST

,
,

Wanaparthy: Chaman Pasha, a Class V student of Chityal Minority Residential School, suffered severe burns after he accidentally came in contact with a live wire on Monday.

The incident took place when the boy climbed a wall to recover one of his slippers that fell on a tin roofed structure while playing.

The school management shifted the boy to Wanaparthy Government Hospital. He hails from Kothapalli in Aija mandal. Tahsildar Rajendar Goud along with Rural Sub-Inspector Mechander Reddy visited the boy in hospital.



Next Article

Kalyana Lakshmi cheques distributed in Bhadrachalam