After dissolving the assembly on September 6, the TRS party is gearing up for the ensuing elections and is likely to hold the polls at the end of the year.
Procedure for enrolling in Telangana voter list
And the people who attained the voting age or does not have the voter ID have to enroll in state voter list. And it is an easy task to enroll the name in the voter list through online
- Log on to the website of Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana and click on the ' E-registration'.
- Select your constituency name by clicking on Assembly constituency and select 'Form 6' from the options
- Select as 'First time voter' if you are going to vote for the first time in the form and fill all the details in it like name, address and so on.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents required for age and address proof and click on submit.
- The applicant will then receive an application reference number with a tracking number.
- An officer will pay a visit to the address to confirm the details after the application is being processed.
- After the verification, the voter ID will be sent through the post.
People who have moved from another constituency can also change their address and vote in the residing assembly constituency by selecting 'due to shifting from another constituency' from 'Form 8' instead of 'First-time voter'.
And if any person has shifted their residence within the constituency, then 'Form 8A' could be used to shift their name to that region.