Have you ever heard a day in a week good, yes there's a Friday which is called as a Good Friday. Now you need to know why its called as a Good Friday?
How Friday has become a Good Friday?
For the entire Christain world across the globe observes Good Friday as a day for solemn mourning, they hold fasting prayers on the day in the remembrance of Jesus Christ sacrifice for the sins of humanity and released us from the death penalty of sin.
In most parts of the world - especially in the Western and Christian dominated countries Good Friday is declared as a national holiday, including India.
Good Friday is a day of forgiveness, so here is the list of messages that you can share with your family and friends:
- On This Holy Day, May His Light Guide Your Path. May His Love Grace Your Heart and May His Sacrifice Strengthen your soul! GOOD FRIDAY!
- Mercy, Peace, and Love! May the grace of Lord surround you and be with you on Good Friday.
- Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus, the unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blame upon Himself, so we could be with him in paradise.
- When you face problems in life, don’t ask GOD to take them away. Ask Him to show His purpose, Ask ways how to live a day searching his purpose for you.
- Life is a maybe, Death is for sure. Sin is the cause, Christ is the cure! Happy Good Friday!
- Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. Luke 23:34.
- Today you will be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43.
- Behold your son: behold your mother.
- My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
- I thirst.
- It is finished.
- Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.