Kothagudem: Lack of earthing or grounding had caused electrocution of two persons in the Singareni quarters recently, said the committee members formed to look into the incident.
The team inspecting the Singareni Quarters at Rudrampur on Thursday
Recently, a mother and her child died of electric shock in their quarter. Following the incident, the director of operations appointed a committee to look into the matter.
During the inspection of each quarter the team found that no earthing facility was there in the quarters that’s why the incident had occurred, the team members said. The team members met the families living in the quarters and told them how to use appliances in the quarters to avoid electric shock.