Check list while travelling with babies
THE HANS INDIA |
Aug 31,2017 , 10:54 PM IST
Make your travel blissful with children and especially babies, by being fully-equipped with all the essential things like a baby stroller, a nasal aspirator and a breast pump, say experts.
Vijay Goel, spokesperson from U-Grow India and Director of Sunheri Marketing Pvt. Ltd and Rohit Batra, Dermatologist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinic, have listed a few ways to make your life easier:
However make sure that you do not expose your child to direct sunlight or cold weather while strolling around.
- Carry baby stroller and move around freely: A lightweight, durable, baby stroller that reclines quickly is the best solution while travelling. Even if you are shopping, or are busy with something, you can place the baby in the stroller and enjoy the moment.
Apart from this, the thermometer can measure temperatures of various surfaces and liquids.
- Do not forget to keep baby products like soft, gentle moisturizing cream & wipes to keep the baby fresh & clean all the time. Avoid all the harsh soaps and lotions that may harm the baby's skin and may cause skin allergy, eczema or rashes.
- Use inflatable mattress for cars to ensure baby's comfort. You can use a car mattress that offers space to the child to move around or crawl freely. Inflatable mattresses are a perfect solution. These mattresses are portable, easy to carry and lets your baby sleep without the chances of falling in between the seats.
- Keep a health-check with contactless infrared thermometer. The contactless infrared thermometer works on the advanced technology and measures temperature from a distance of 3 to 5 cm. It also keeps a record of the last 30-32 temperatures.
- Store baby food and milk powder in safe leak proof containers. Go with containers made from food grade polypropylene which is not-easily deformable.
- The change of weather may have a drastic effect on the health of the baby. A nasal aspirator is highly effective to let your baby breathe easily when you are out.
- Since you may feel uncomfortable in feeding the child openly, breast pumps come handy. Available in manual as well as electric form, breast pumps have removable elements that are easy to transport and assemble.
Stay updated on the go with The Hans India News App. Click for Android / iOS download it for your device.