- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Amaravati: Telangana BJP president Bandi Sanjay Kumar met Pawan Kalyan
The Telangana BJP president Bandi Sanjay Kumar and Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan had a formal discussion on the current issues in both the Telugu speaking states, during their first meeting, on Monday
Amaravati: The Telangana BJP president Bandi Sanjay Kumar and Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan had a formal discussion on the current issues in both the Telugu speaking states, during their first meeting, on Monday. Bandi Sanjay met Pawan Kalyan in Hyderabad.
After interacting with Pawan Kalyan, Sanjay Kumar tweeted the chief ministers of both the States have been religiously harming the respective States. While the Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao was converting the State into Muslim Raj and AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was converting it into Christian Raj. He stated that they will save the temple properties from the hands of these two CMs.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan also reacted by tweeting that, "Finally, I got an opportunity to congratulate Sanjay Kumar. His dynamic leadership skill will definitely yield fruitful results to people of Telangana.