- Hyderabad: Facial recognition system in city schools proves to be dud
- Stage set for ‘Son rise’ in Tirupati, Chandragiri constituencies
- Will file defamation case against Bandaru: Min Roja
- Accelerate ABC operations to check dog menace
- Karimnagar: Gangula launches BT road works
- Visakhapatnam: HRF functionaries term NIA raids as act of intimidation
- KTR distributes 2BHK houses to 3,722 beneficiaries
- CPM, CITU intensify stir against VSP sale
- Visakhapatnam: Vehicle owners to get digital DLs, RCs
- Vamshichand upset as Kasireddy eyes Kalwakurthy seat
Andhra Pradesh: Elderly couple and son commits suicide in Denduluru of West Godavari
The tragedy took place in Singavaram of Denduluru mandal of West Godavari district where three persons committed suicide by drinking insecticide.
The tragedy took place in Singavaram of Denduluru mandal of West Godavari district where three persons committed suicide by drinking insecticide. According to Dendulur SI Ramkumar, two elderly couple and their son of Thorlapadu village in Yedlapada zone of Guntur district reside in Rajendranagar, Guntur. Locals noticed them lying unconscious at Singavaram fields around 7 am on Wednesday and informed the police.
Meanwhile, son was pronounced dead at the scene by police and elderly husband who was unconscious died while moving to Eluru government hospital and wife is currently receiving treatment at the hospital. Police are investigating why the three came to Denduluru mandal from Guntur and committed suicide.
They are basically expected to commit suicide in the wake of financial difficulties. The Sub Inspector Ramkumar said the information was given to the relatives of the deceased.