- 9 killed in Mogadishu hotel attack
- Google Adds New Features for Chrome Password Manager
- Chandrababu writes to YS Jagan, demands to act on sand mining in Chinchinada
- ‘Narasimha Naidu’ making it big in re-release
- WTC Final: Warner has done enough to feature in Australia's playing XI in Ashes, says Steve O'Keefe
- Nandamuri Balakrishna: NTR legacy continues
- Women national coaching camp: Hockey India announces 33-member core group
- Assam, Manipur CM's hold meetings in Imphal over violence
- If Godse is India's good son so are Veerappan, Vijay Malya, Dawood Ibrahim: JD(U) MLC
- Reddit stands firm on API changes, despite developer protests
Andhra Pradesh: Husband dies, wife injures in a road accident in Visakhapatnam
In a tragic incident, husband was killed and the wife was seriously injured in a road accident on Monday night at Adapaka Junction in Laveru mandal.
In a tragic incident, husband was killed and the wife was seriously injured in a road accident on Monday night at Adapaka Junction in Laveru mandal. According to the locals, K. Venu (28) and Tilottama from Allipuram area of Visakhapatnam district are the best dancers and got married in November last year and resides in Ranasthalam Mandal JR Puram.
The couple set off on a Scooty from the Ranasthalam to go to a dance baby dance program in Narasannapeta on Monday night. On the way to Laveru mandal's Adapaka Junction, they lost control and collided with a road divider. Venu fell on the road and sustained severe head injuries and died on the spot.
The wounded Tilottama was moved to RIMS in 108. Laveru Police Station Head Constable G. Rama Rao went to the spot and collected details. Venu's body was shifted to Srikakulam RIMS for postmortem.