- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
- Investigation agencies free to act against illegal activities: Anurag Thakur
Andhra Pradesh: Mystery over Visakhapatnam bride death revealed, love affair suspected
The mystery over the death of the bride Srujana in Madhuravada of Visakhapatnam has finally been solved. Police have reportedly identified the love affair as the cause of Srujana's death.
The mystery over the death of the bride Srujana in Madhuravada of Visakhapatnam has finally been solved. Police have reportedly identified the love affair as the cause of Srujana's death. It was revealed that Srujana lost her life in an attempt to stop the marriage. Police said that she was chatting with her boyfriend Mohan on Instagram three days before the wedding over their marriage.
However, Mohan said that he wanted time for marriage due to lack of a job. She told her boyfriend that she would try to stop the marriage and drank poison to stop the wedding and pronounced dead at the hospital while receiving treatment.
Arrangements have been made for the wedding of Nagoti Shivaji and Srijana at Palem in Madhuravada city on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam on May 11. It is known that the Srujana collapsed suddenly in the wedding hall and was rushed to a hospital where she pronounced dead.