- MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit theatres in this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
- Telugu Talons New Jersey launched for inaugural season of Premier Handball League
- Water released in Musi River from Kethepalli reservoir
- Nothing Phone (2) to be manufactured in India
- Simpli Namdhari hosts Goodness Walkathon to raise awareness
- Indian nurses hoping to work in Ireland stuck in visa 'logjam': Report
- Govt asks airlines to devise mechanism for reasonable pricing of air tickets
Andhra Pradesh registers 1445 new coronavirus cases and 11 deaths today
Coronavirus Update in Andhra Pradesh: AP reports 1145 new cases and 11 deaths in the latest bulletin released by the health and family welfare department.
Andhra Pradesh has seen an increase in coronavirus cases with 1445 fresh cases on Wednesday. With the fresh cases, the total tally moved to 20,33,419 cases across the state till Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the death toll has increased to 14,030 with 11 new deaths in the last twenty-four hours including three in Krishna and Prakasam, two in West Godavari, one each in Chittoor, Kurnool and Visakhapatnam districts respectively.
On the other hand, as many as 1243 new patients were cured on Wednesday taking the total recoveries to 20,04,786 and there are currently 14,603 active cases.
According to district-wise data, East Godavari reported 274 new infections, followed by Chittoor 201 cases, Krishna 164 while Kurnool district has not logged 11 cases.
Andhra Pradesh conducted 62,252 Covid-19 tests in the last twenty-four hours amassing a total of 2.75 crore tests approximately across the state.