- Pharma industry needs to focus on innovative products to achieve global leadership: Mandaviya
- ideaForge and GalaxEye tie up to develop surveillance UAV
- AI helps detect imposters in UPSSSC examinations
- Heavy rain in Guatemala kills 32
- Rahul Gandhi to address 1st public rally in poll-bound MP on Sep 30
- Kakani Govardhan Reddy unveils wall poster carrying MSP of various agriculture products
- Technical Advisor to Defence Minister Satish Reddy joins "Green India Challenge "
- US Ambassador in India defends PoK visit of American envoy in Islamabad
- Another BRS leader to join Congress
- Bengaluru bandh: JD(S) furious over arrest of activists, is Cong govt -B-team of Tamil Nadu DMK govt? asks Kumaraswamy
Andhra Pradesh: Two-year-old Kidnapped boy returns home safely in Guntur
The kidnap of a boy in the Guntur district has ended on a good note as the police had brought the boy home safely.
The kidnap of a boy in the Guntur district has ended on a good note as the police had brought the boy home safely. It is learnt that the two-year-old boy was abducted by unidentified persons on February 24 at Nambur of Pedakakani mandal in Guntur. The vigilant police force formed seven teams and carried out search operations. The culprits have been identified using the technology and CCTV cameras.
Police teams identified the accused in Vijayawada's Vambekalani and arrested four persons and shifted them to the police station. Based on the information they provided, the police reached remote areas in the Sankhavaram nandal of East Godavari district. The accused reportedly sold boy Jeeva for Rs 1.60 lakh.
The police had gone to East Godavari along with parents, the accused, and the mediaters who helped the accused in selling the boy to others. The parents expressed joy after seeing their son. Authorities and the public have showered praise on the police team led by DSP Durga Prasad for bringing the boy back safely on the orders of Urban SP RN Ammi Reddy.