AP elections 2019: CM Chandrababu Naidu to address four public meetings on 17 March
- TDP chief to visit Tirumala Tirupati on 16 March
- Starting from 17 March Chandrababu Naidu will conduct election campaign in four districts
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam party national president and CM N Chandrababu Naidu is all set to begin the 2019 election campaign from 16 March.
On Saturday, CM will visit Tirumala Tirupati, and offer special pujas to Sri Venkateswara Swamy. After the darshan, Naidu will start the election campaign from Srikakulam district.
On 17 March TDP supremo will participate in the public meetings organised in four districts; Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, two Godavari districts.
On 18 he will cover, Nellore, Guntur, Prakasam, Krishna districts. On 19 March, Chandrababu Naidu will attend the election campaign public meetings in Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa districts.
The TDP has announced the 126 MLA candidates for the elections on Thursday in Amaravati.
- Lok Sabha polls: BJP announces 15 in Gujarat, drops Surendranagar MP
- BJP meets Delhi CEO, seeks action against Arvind Kejriwal for 'misuse of Twitter'
- AIMPLB calls emergency meeting on Ayodhya issue
- Audio clip row: Ashok Chavan evades question on 'resignation' remark
- Modi lies, Mamata makes false promises: Rahul in Bengal