- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Chandrababu Naidu accuses government of abetting suicides
TDP national president N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday criticised the Jagan Mohan Reddy government for 'abetting' non-stop suicides of political adversaries as well as the common public by pursuing the ‘cruel’ policies of persecution and harassment
Mangalagiri: TDP national president N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday criticised the Jagan Mohan Reddy government for 'abetting' non-stop suicides of political adversaries as well as the common public by pursuing the 'cruel' policies of persecution and harassment.
Naidu termed the suicide of former Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao as a 'government murder' that would go down in history as an unpardonable crime committed by the oppressive rulers.
Vicious police force was used to mentally torture the former Speaker by levelling baseless allegations about misuse of furniture. A senior leader, who served as Speaker, minister, MLA and became known as 'Palnati Puli', eventually got mentally upset and fatally depressed.
The TDP chief paid tributes to Srivaprasada Rao on his second death anniversary at the party office here.