- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- Japan Career Fair concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
CPM would intensified agitation if fails to close uranium factory- P.Madhu
CPM state secretary P.Madhu has warned of intensifying agitation if the central government fail to close the uranium project located at Tummalapalli village in Kadapa district.
Kadapa: CPM state secretary P.Madhu has warned of intensifying agitation if the central government fail to close the uranium project located at Tummalapalli village in Kadapa district.
Speaking to media persons at Pulivendula after visiting uranium projects affected areas KK Kottala, Mabbuchinthapalle, Kanam p[alle villages on Friday he said people of 10 surrounding villages located under the purview of Uranium project suffering from various diseases like TB, Cancer, Skin, and other respiratory-related problems.
He said women in the villages threatening to face abortion problems farmers incurring huge crop losses due to seepage of the factory letting into the fields causes for vast pollution of groundwaters. CPM district secretary K.Anjaneyulu and others were present.