- Mumbai to Tirupati: ‘Adipurush’ music directors planning something unique for the film
- PM Meets injured and bereaved families
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
- AP special team visits Odisha, retrieves state passengers data, sets up helpline numbers
- Sonia Gandhi mourns loss of lives in Odisha train tragedy
- Andhra Pradesh: Train mishap averted in Kadiri due to loco pilot's alertness
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Odisha Train accident site in Balasore
- World Bicycle Day: Facts about bicycles and cycling
- International Bicycle Day: History, Importance, use of bicycles earlier and at present
- Amazon to use AI to check damaged products before shipping
Film industry should shift to Visakhapatnam, says Vice Chancellor PVGD Prasad Reddy
Film industry should move to Visakhapatnam as the City of Destiny is soon going to become the administrative capital of the state
Visakhapatnam: Film industry should move to Visakhapatnam as the City of Destiny is soon going to become the administrative capital of the state, Andhra University Vice Chancellor PVGD Prasad Reddy said on Wednesday.
Taking part in the launch of the movie shoot of 'Veeravalli Agraharam' at the Department of Physics in AU, the V-C said cinema acts as an effective medium to convey a strong message to the masses.
Further, he said leading actors will get an opportunity to be appointed as honorary Professors in the AU Theatre Department.
AU student Raj Kiran is directing the trilingual movie based on a true story under the banner of VR Productions.