- Samsung Galaxy A15 design leaked out; Check the video
- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
- TDP to boycott Andhra Pradesh Legislature session
- Controversy Over Delimitation Sparks Concerns In Southern States Amid Women's Reservation Bill Passage
- I am very critical of myself: Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
- AP High Court dismisses Naidu quash petition
- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
MLA calls for a political post-mortem on Kodela death in Visakhapatnam
Kodela Siva Prasada Rao made an indelible mark in the political field, handling multiple portfolios during his entire political career, said Visakhapatnam South MLA Vasupalli Ganesh Kumar on Tuesday.
Visakhapatnam: Kodela Siva Prasada Rao made an indelible mark in the political field, handling multiple portfolios during his entire political career, said Visakhapatnam South MLA Vasupalli Ganesh Kumar on Tuesday.
Paying floral tributes to a sand sculpture of Kodela's image arranged at RK Beach on Tuesday, the MLA said the former Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker was not only bold and a gutsy leader but also inspired several political leaders, including himself, to follow suit.
"Though Kodela was inexperienced when he entered politics, he gained proficiency in the field in a short span. He was fond of his constituency Narasaraopet and had resolved several issues, including water problem in the area," recalled Ganesh Kumar.
Terming his suicide as a result of 'political vendetta', the MLA called for a 'political' post-mortem. "It raises many eyebrows that such a bold politician committed suicide and there is a need to conduct 'political' autopsy rather.
So much for hatred, chaos, and insecurity that is prevailing in the state and there is no humanity that exists. After YSRCP came to power, the number of murders due to political vendetta are on the rise," Ganesh Kumar pointed out, indicating that the YSRCP continues to target TDP leaders.
Further, the MLA said that by levelling baseless charges against Kodela's kin, such a brave politician was driven to take the extreme at the age of 72 years. "YSRCP is playing the blame game.
Even for the major boat accident that was held in Godavari river on Sunday, the state government blamed it on the TDP for granting permission to a private player to run the boat. The moment the blame game starts, the government's failure becomes apparent," he stated.
"What sort of law and order exists? Who will come to invest in Andhra Pradesh? It's high time that the YSRCP grows beyond political vendetta," added the MLA.