- Hyderabad: City poet’s poem read out over Canada radio on UN green theme of 2023
- Secunderabad Cantonment job mela evokes good response
- CM Siddaramaiah invokes Ambedkar to defeat BJP-RSS in 2024 LS elections
- Hyderabad: Raising gardens turns a new passion in urban areas
- Hyderabad: Urban dwellers bitten by the terrace gardening bug
- Pilikula Biological Park to be handed over to forest dept?
- Efforts to allow overseas Indians to vote: CEC
- Cowards like Hedgewar should not be allowed into our children’s textbooks, says Congress MLC BK Hariprasad
- Supreme Court cuts short interim bail granted by HC to Raghav Magunta
- Donald Trump indicted in classified documents case
Vijayawada : Pawan's mother donates Rs 1.5L to Rythu Bharosa Yatra
Konidela Anjana Devi, mother of Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, donated Rs 1.5 lakh towards Rythu Bharosa programme taken up by Pawn Kalyan for the benefit of tenant farmers.
Vijayawada : Konidela Anjana Devi, mother of Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, donated Rs 1.5 lakh towards Rythu Bharosa programme taken up by Pawn Kalyan for the benefit of tenant farmers. She also donated Rs one lakh for the party. She donated the money from her pension savings. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan Kalyan said that his father Venkatrao served in excise department and died in 2007. He said that his mother who is a pensioner spends her money on social service programmes. As part of it, now she has donated the amount to his Rythu Bharosa Yatra.