- First Joint Doctrine Review Conference held in Delhi
- COVID-19: India records 40 fresh cases, active caseload at 456
- US' new Covid vax rollout hit by insurance delays, cancelled appointments
- OxygenOS 14 arrives to provide fast and smooth experience to users
- Delhi court to consider taking cognisance of ED charge sheet against Supertech Chairman on Tuesday
- JSW Infrastructure IPO subscribed 43 pc on Day 1 of offer
- No forceful bandh: Curfew clamped in Bengaluru, over 10,000 policemen to be deputed, says top cop
- Atishi directs officials to prepare plan to improve Vidhan Sabha-Secretariat road stretch
- Congress hits back at PM Modi for comparing it with 'rusted iron', controlled by 'urban naxals'
- PM Modi to attend G20 university connect finale on Tuesday
Gold and silver rates today remained stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 06 June 2023
Gold rates today, 06 June 2023 : Gold rate today in Hyderabad is at Rs. 55,300 per 10 grams of 22-carat and Rs. 60,330 for ten gram of 24 carat gold.
Gold rates today, 06 June 2023: Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala and Visakhapatnam remained stable. Going by the rates of yellow metal in major cities, the Gold rates in Bangalore city for 10 grams of 22-carat is at Rs. 55,300 and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24-carat is at Rs. 60,330. The gold rates in Hyderabad are holding at Rs. 55,300 per 10 gram of 22 carat and 10 grams of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 60,330.
|City||22 carat gold 10 gms||24 carat 10gms gold||silver per 1 kg|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 55,300||Rs. 60,330||Rs. 77,700|
|Bangalore||Rs. 55,300||Rs. 60,330||Rs. 77,700|
|Kerala||Rs. 55,300||Rs. 60,330||Rs. 77,700|
|Visakhapatnam||Rs. 55,300||Rs. 60,330||Rs. 77,700|