- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam slashes - 19 January 2022
Gold rates today, 19 January 2022: Gold rate today in Hyderabad is at Rs. 44,970 per 10 grams of 22-carat and Rs. 49,070 for ten gram of 24 carat gold.
Gold rates today, 19 January 2022: Gold rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, and Visakhapatnam have been slashed. Going by the rates today, the Gold rates in Bangalore city for 10 grams of 22-carat is at Rs. 44,970 and the gold rate of 10 grams of 24-carat is at Rs. 49,070 with a fall of Rs. 20. The gold rates in Hyderabad are holding at Rs 44,970 per 10 gram of 22 carat and 10 grams of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 49,070 with a fall of Rs. 20.
|City||22 carat gold 10 gms||24 carat 10gms gold||silver per 1 kg|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 44,970||Rs. 49,070||Rs. 65,800|
|Bangalore||Rs. 44,970||Rs. 49,070||Rs. 61,700|
|Kerala||Rs. 44,970||Rs. 49,070||Rs. 65,800|
|Visakhapatnam||Rs. 44,970||Rs. 49,070||Rs. 65,800|