- Mother of all cricketing battles begins today
- Eluru: Pilot project of supplying nutrition kits launched
- Rajamahendravaram: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lays stone for factory expansion in Khandavilli
- South Central Railway holds review meeting on safety of train operations
- TSRTC DA balm for employees
- Vijayawada: Krishna district SP P Joshua issues notice to Pawan Kalyan
- Centre’s nod for ToR of AP-TS Krishna water row to tribunal
- Bhimavaram: Muralikrishnam Raju takes charge as SRKR Engg College principal
- Osmania University to appoint panel to fill faculty deficit
- Hyderabad: Birla Planetarium organises outreach activity
MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
MG Motor India, today announced its retail sales figures for the month of May 2023
Gurugram: MG Motor India, today announced its retail sales figures for the month of May 2023. With 5006 units sold, the company has witnessed a growth of 25% per cent over the same month last year (YOY). MG India remains optimistic about growth and meeting the rising customer demand through various ongoing and planned production and operational initiatives.
The growth in sales of ZS EV, India’s first pure-electric Internet SUV and the positive response to the recently launched MG Comet EV—the Smart EV, further encourage the company's stance towards electric mobility. Also, at the end of the month of May, the company introduced ‘The Advance BLACKSTORM’ edition of the MG Gloster - India's First Autonomous Level-1 Premium SUV.