- Hyderabad: K Chandrashekhar Rao targets bigwigs of Congress, BJP
- Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party to go it alone in 2024 Haryana Assembly polls
- AP CID begins questioning Chandrababu at Rajahmundry jail in Skill Development case
- 39th Raising Day celebrated
- Vinay, CP explore ways to resolve traffic woes
- Amit Shah to visit Mumbai on Saturday, will deliver lecture at MU
- Business group renovates dilapidated govt school
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 23 September, 2023
- Nandini adjudged best athlete
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 23 September, 2023
Arjun Reddy Girl Shalini Pandey Bags Junaid Khan's Debut Movie
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan's first son Junaid khan is all set to enter Bollywood.
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan's first son Junaid khan is all set to enter Bollywood. Though the buzz about his entry into tinsel world was doing the rounds for quite some time now, there now seems to be some kind of confirmation about his debut into the movies according to some sources.
It is said that Sidharth P Malhothra who directed Rani Mukerji's 'Hichki' will be directing Junaid's first movie. Also, we hear that Shalini Pandey who shared screen with Vijay Devarakonda in the movie "Arjun Reddy" is likely to play the female lead opposite Junaid in the movie.
Shalini Pandey earned a big name in South Indian film industry after her performance in ,"Arjun Reddy". Now, she is getting offers from Bollywood. Shalini is the lead actress in Ranveer singh starrer movie "Jayesh Bai Jordaar'. Now, she will be the leading lady in Junaid's first movie. Shalini was last seen in Anushka Shetty's OTT release Nishabdham.
It can be observed that all the three movies which Shalini has signed are being produced under the "Yash Raj Films" banner. This has raised the eyebrows of many people in the movie industry. Actor Amir khan has his own place in Bollywood. Hence there will be high expectations from Junaid with respect to his performance in his debut.
There were also rumours that Junaid's first movie will not be done under "Yash Raj Films" banner, but reliable sources have confirmed that his movie will be under the said banner. On the other hand, Aamir Khan's daughter Ira Khan has been grabbing attention for her social media posts.