- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Bollywood Actress Genelia Pens A Sweet Note On The Occasion Of Her Mother's Birthday
Bollywood ace actress Genelia D’Souza’s mother Jeanette D'Souza has turned a year older and is celebrating her birthday today.
Bollywood ace actress Genelia D'Souza's mother Jeanette D'Souza has turned a year older and is celebrating her birthday today. On this special occasion, Genelia took to her Instagram and penned a sweet note along with sharing a couple of throwback pics with her mom… Genelia's mother is always supportive to her daughter and even left her job being a managing director of the Pharma Multinational corporation for the sake of Genelia's career. Thus, Genelia always loves her mother to the core and tagged her as 'Bestie'.
Have a look at Genelia's Instagram post…
Genelia shared the now and then pics along with her mom and also penned a sweet note on her mom's birthday… She showered all her love on her dear mother and tagged her as the best friend. She wrote, "My Mother❤️
When I think of my life till now, I sometimes wonder how so much happened..
When I think of my profession, it wasn't even a distant dream, I came from a middle class family but when offered a role, I had a mum who looked at it as an opportunity, gave up her job to be with me on sets and looked after my career without even knowing too much about it..
Most of the roles offered was when I was in college and as much as my mum encouraged me to look at opportunities, she also was pretty firm that I couldn't leave my studies and had to complete my graduation and today I thank her for it..
Where having children are concerned, there's no one in this world I trust more than my mum and there's no one who is so hands on like her..
So when I actually think of all the things, I think I have excelled in, I realise I could do it because I had the World's Greatest Lady telling me, I'm here with you, take the step, Il hold you if you fall..
I Love you Ma
We laugh, We cry, we make time fly
We are the best of friends-
My Mother and I ❤️
Happy Birthday Mama".
Even small screen handsome star Karanvir Bohra also liked the post and wished Genelia's mother with all love. "Loved her smile❤️ happy birthday to her".
Speaking about Genelia's work front, she will be seen in 'It's My Life' flick. This movie will air on an OTT platform soon.