- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
Bollywood Graces 20 Years Celebration Show Of Sabyasachi
Bollywood celebrities such as Farhan Akhtar, Aditi Rao Hydari, Alia Bhatt, Ananya Pandey, Janhvi Kapoor, and Tara Sutaria, along with several other...
Bollywood celebrities such as Farhan Akhtar, Aditi Rao Hydari, Alia Bhatt, Ananya Pandey, Janhvi Kapoor, and Tara Sutaria, along with several other stars attended a Sabyasachi event in Mumbai, which marked the 20th year in Industry for the Designer.
Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee launched a new collection on Saturday to commemorate his 20 years in the business. The designer launched the new collection, titled 'Kashgaar Bazaar: In Retrospect', in collaboration with French fashion designer Christian Louboutin.
Actor-Producer-Singer Farhan Akhtar arrived at the event with Shibani Dhandekar, the duo was sporting chic party outfits.
Kalank actress Alia Bhatt was seen sporting a green saree for the event and tied her hair in a simple pony. She completed the look with big earrings and minimal makeup.
Actors Ananya Pandey and Tara Sutaria were also spotted at the event. Both Tara and Ananya will make their Bollywood debut with Student of The Year 2, which also features Tiger Shroff.
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and Kalki Koechlin posed together at the red carpet along with the filmmaker's daughter Aaliyah.