- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Nellore: Kakani Govardhan Reddy lauds YSRCP rule as golden era for farmers
- Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati standing panel gives nod for Rs 4 cr development works
Feeling Grateful For Tabah Ho Gaye And Aira Gaira Says Remo D'Souza
Filmmaker-choreographer Remo D’Souza, who choreographed two of biggest trend-setting songs, Tabah Ho Gaye and Aira Gaira from Kalank, says he is grateful for the opportunity to work with Madhuri Dixit and Saroj Khan.
Filmmaker-choreographer Remo D'Souza, who choreographed two of biggest trend-setting songs, Tabah Ho Gaye and Aira Gaira from Kalank, says he is grateful for the opportunity to work with Madhuri Dixit and Saroj Khan.
Remo D'Souza was interacting with the media on the sidelines of Indian Kickboxing Association (IKBA) event along with Tiger Shroff here in Mumbai.
Filmmaker and choreographer Remo D'Souza has choreographed song 'Tabaah Ho Gaye' for Kalank in association with Saroj Khan. The song features Madhuri Dixit Nene.
Talking about his experience working in the song with Saroj Khan and Madhuri Dixit-Nene, he said, "Working on that song has been really special experience for me because it features Madhuri madam and it was being choreographed by Saroj ji so, to be on the same film set with these two renowned artists was huge achievement for me. I used to watch how both of them work together. I am really thankful that I got the opportunity to work on that song and personally speaking, I really liked the song."
Remo also choreographed a song titled 'Aira Gaira' from the film featuring Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan and Aditya Roy Kapur.
Talking about his experience with young talented, Remo said, "I didn't know that Kriti is so good as a dancer. I choreographed one of the song for film 'Dilwale' and it also featured Kriti but that song didn't involved much dancing but this time around, the way she carried the entire song on her shoulders was amazing and she proved that she is really good dancer"
The multi-starrer ensemble Kalak, features Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Kunal Khemu, Kiara Advani and Kriti Sanon, opened in theatre today, 17th April 2019.
On the filmmaking front, Remo D'Souza is busy with 'Street Dancer', starring Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Nora Fatehi and Prabhu Deva in lead roles. It is slated to release on 8 November 2019.