- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
- Jammu: 7 trains cancelled, 13 diverted
I love to over-prepare says Alaia F
Actress Pooja Bedi's daughter Alaia F, who is all set to make her debut in the upcoming Saif Ali Khan-starrer ‘Jawaani Jaaneman’, says she loves to over-prepare for her character.
Actress Pooja Bedi's daughter Alaia F, who is all set to make her debut in the upcoming Saif Ali Khan-starrer 'Jawaani Jaaneman', says she loves to over-prepare for her character.
In the film, Alaia will be seen playing the role of Saif's daughter. She will head to London soon to prepare for the role and spend time with Saif and other artistes ahead of the film's shoot.
Directed by Nitin Kakkar, 'Jawaani Jaaneman' is a romantic comedy drama, which also features Tabu. "It's daunting, but it makes every cell in my body dance. I'm one of those who love to over-prepare, and am hence leaving for London a week in advance. I want to get into the skin of my character and study the script better.
"I'm working with established artistes who I admire, so I'm understandably nervous. To ease those nerves, Nitin sir thought it would be appropriate for me to observe things on set before I have to go in front of the cameras," Alaia said in a statement.