- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
In Pictures: Arpita Khan and her husband are #couplegoals!
As they completed five years of marital bliss, Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma shared a romantic note for his wife Arpita.
Mumbai, As they completed five years of marital bliss, Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma shared a romantic note for his wife Arpita.
Aayush on Tuesday took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself along with Arpita.
He captioned the image: "It's love that binds us. Five years have passed with a lot of love, laughter, travel, care and our share of ups and downs. But the best part is always having you by my side @arpitakhansharma. Happy Anniversary baby."
Salman's sister Arpita tied the knot with actor Aayush in November 2014 at the Taj Falaknuma hotel.
The two welcomed their first born, a boy named Aahil in 2016. Arpita is currently expecting to be a mother for the second time.