- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Mulugu: Telangana State witnessed rapid development in past 9 years said Minister Satyavathi Rathod
Shilpa Shetty bats for fitness regimen
Actress Shilpa Shetty believes that when it comes to fitness, one should put forth their best efforts, to expect the best results. The actress, who is...
Actress Shilpa Shetty believes that when it comes to fitness, one should put forth their best efforts, to expect the best results. The actress, who is known to be a fitness freak and has an enviable body, shared fitness tips with fans on Tuesday.
Taking to Instagram, Shilpa shared a photo where she is seen performing a yoga asana, and wrote: "There's no reason why everything you do shouldn't be your best effort yet. If your effort is mediocre, then the results will be mediocre too! If you give your best to all that you do, then you will get the best results. #ShilpaKaMantra #SSApp #SwasthRahoMastRaho #health #fitness #motivation #effort #noexcuses".
On the work front, Shilpa will soon be making a comeback with Sabbir Khan's action film 'Nikamma.' The film marks Shilpa's comeback to Bollywood after 13 years.