- Microsoft Windows 11 Notepad Gets a Major Upgrade
- BJP, JD(S) gasping like fish out of water: Siddaramaiah on collapse of Cong Govt quip
- TikTok to invest $1.5 bn in GoTo’s Indonesia e-commerce biz
- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
Lyricist Amitabh S Verma on directing web series 'Teen Do Paanch'
Lyricist Amitabh S Verma, who has also directed short films as "Hotel Park Street" and "Bhor", has helmed his first series "Teen Do Paanch", starring...
Lyricist Amitabh S Verma, who has also directed short films as "Hotel Park Street" and "Bhor", has helmed his first series "Teen Do Paanch", starring Shreyas Talpade and Bidita Bag.
The series tells a couple's story, about how their life changes after they adopt three kids.
"I have always liked slice-of-life films that are in the real space and relatable.
We have tried to make the series as real as possible. This is a story my wife Shruti Anindita Vermaa, who is a known television producer and director, had written.
We adapted that into a series and added a lot of elements. All these elements in the series have been taken from real life and I am sure many people are going to relate to it. Adoption is a serious theme but we have treated it in a light manner so that it doesn't become too heavy for the viewers," says Verma.
He says working with Shreyas Talpade was a treat. "Working with Shreyas Talpade is a dream come true. I have always been a fan of his. He is not only a brilliant actor but also a great human being and now a friend for life. His humility is exemplary.
Many a time, we had to shoot for more than 12 hours at a stretch because we had to finish the shoot within 25 days, but he never ever complained. He was always ready with his costume and makeup and always on time.
I don't think we have many actors who are as professional as him. It was a great experience working with him and I would love to work with him again," he says.
Verma has a lot of work in the pipeline. "I am writing a feature film that will be shot in July if everything is okay. My wife is going to direct a feature film.
Right now, I am also writing her film. A lot of documentaries and a superb travel series are in the pipeline. I am also casting for my next feature film. It is a comedy that I am sure will be loved by people," he declares.