- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
- ICC names Sachin Tendulkar as Global Ambassador for Men’s Cricket World Cup
Amitabh Bachchan to start dubbing for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy today
Yesterday, Tamannaah wrapped up the Hindi dubbing part of her role in the upcoming magnum opus Syeraa Narasimha Reddy.
Yesterday, Tamannaah wrapped up the Hindi dubbing part of her role in the upcoming magnum opus Syeraa Narasimha Reddy. Today, the legendary actor and Bollywood's superstar Amitabh Bachchan will start dubbing for his role in the Hindi version. The actor is expected to finish his dubbing today itself.
Amitabh is playing a guest role in the film. He immediately agreed to do the role when Megastar Chiranjeevi asked him. Chiru was overjoyed with the humble nature of Amitabh and also stated that he will be forever thankful to Mr Bachchan for accepting such a small role.
The makers will kickstart the promotions within a few days. Amitabh, who was absent for the teaser launch event, is expected to attend the pre-release function. Directed by Surender Reddy, Syeraa Narasimha Reddy is all geared for a grand release on October 2.