- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Karthik Reddy is a worried man
Young director Karthik Reddy, who made his debut with ‘Adda,’ is now going through some sleepless nights since he was allegedly forced to sign an agreement with actor Vishnu for their upcoming film ‘Voter’.
Young director Karthik Reddy, who made his debut with 'Adda,' is now going through some sleepless nights since he was allegedly forced to sign an agreement with actor Vishnu for their upcoming film 'Voter'. "I was forced to sign some documents by Vishnu and his friend Vijay Kumar at their farm house,' alleged the director, who claims that his film is original story and not inspired by Mohan Babu's 'Assembly Rowdy'.
Both parties have lodged complaints with their respective trade bodies. However, producer Sudheer Pudota condemned all reports about his alleged agreement with the film's lead actor Vishnu in a statement. "There have been reports accusing us of wanting to use scenes from the yesteryear film 'Assembly Rowdy' for our upcoming film 'Voter'. I can assure you that such reports are entirely false," said the producer.
He also denied that he ever agreed to pay Rs 1.5 crore to Vishnu. "I have no idea about the agreement between Vishnu, his friend Vijay Kumar, and Karthik Reddy. So, Karthik approached me for help once. He explained to me that Vishnu and Vijay had forced him into signing an agreement. I have no idea about this agreement," said Sudheer and added, "If the director had made a secret pact with Vijay and Vishnu, then I should not be held responsible for it." However, the film 'Voter' is slated for release shortly.