- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Parineeti likely in Rajamouli movie
SS Rajamouli's next film `RRR’ is much-awaited.The fans, as well as the general audience, is quite excited to see what the highly acclaimed filmmaker has to offer post the monstrous success of Baahubali films.
SS Rajamouli's next film `RRR' is much-awaited.The fans, as well as the general audience, is quite excited to see what the highly acclaimed filmmaker has to offer post the monstrous success of Baahubali films.
The shooting of the film is underway in full swing with lead stars Ram Charan and Jr NTR.
However, the female leads of the film are still not on board.
There have been strong reports about the makers approaching Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra for the two female leads but nothing has been confirmed so far.
And now Parineeti Chopra has finally opened up about the much-awaited film and if she has been approached by the makers or not.
During a group interaction with media, while promoting her upcoming release 'Kesari,' Parineeti was asked if she is doing the film, she revealed, I'll only say that you guys should wait and believe the things we announce.
Whatever my films are, they'll be announced within this week.
Going by her statement, she neither denied being a part of the film nor did she accept it.
Guess, we may have to wait for a week to know for sure if she is actually a part of the movie or not.