- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Sridevi Sobhan Babu Movie HD leaked on Ibomma and Movierulz
Last month, the film 'Sridevi Sobhan Babu', starring young actor Santosh Sobhan and 96 fame Gouri G Kishan, and produced by Chiranjeevi's daughter...
Last month, the film 'Sridevi Sobhan Babu', starring young actor Santosh Sobhan and 96 fame Gouri G Kishan, and produced by Chiranjeevi's daughter Sushmitha Konidela, was released in theaters but failed to impress audiences. However, the movie is back in the news as the leading OTT platform Disney Plus Hotstar has announced that it will premiere today. Those who missed it in theaters can now stream it on Hotstar on the mentioned date. Directed by Prasanth Kumar Dimmala, the film features Nagababu, Rohini, and others in significant roles. Produced by Gold Box Entertainment, the movie has music by Kamran. Stay tuned to this page for more exciting updates.
It has been reported in the news that the movie has been illegally pirated and can now be found on various websites such as Ibomma, movierulz, tamilrockers, telegram, tamilmv, and tamilyogi. Typically, these sites obtain a copy of the movie by recording it during its initial release in the cinema and then make it available for everyone to watch. Despite efforts made by industry professionals and cyber officials to prevent piracy, unfortunately, it still occurs. It is a persistent challenge that needs to be addressed in order to protect the creative works of individuals and prevent them from being illegally distributed.