- Tickets in Rajasthan Assembly polls to be given on merit, says Pilot
- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
- IITH organises Swachhata Run campaign
- Aditya Thackeray demands cancellation of Maha Minister’s Europe jaunt
- Congress is selling seats today, tomorrow it will sell Telangana- KTR
- Khadi opens outlet at IIT-Delhi with breathable, attractive clothes for the young
- New wearable sensor to monitor glucose, body temp via human sweat
- 154th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi celebrated
- No Indian village features in 2022 UN list of best tourism villages, says Parliamentary panel
Sudheer Babu to turn a pan India star with biopic on Pullela Gopichand
After shooting for an intense action sequence, actor Sudheer Babu hurt himself on the sets of ‘V’, a Mohan Krishna Indraganti directorial.
After shooting for an intense action sequence, actor Sudheer Babu hurt himself on the sets of 'V', a Mohan Krishna Indraganti directorial. The actor took to Twitter to share the image of his right hand where we could see some skin rashes and bruises. Surprisingly, Sudheer calls these bruises as 'little lasting sweet memories from the fight'.
'V' has Nivetha Thomas, Aditi Rao Hydari and Nani also in lead roles. After wrapping up Gang Leader, Nani recently joined the sets of V and currently, he is busy with the promotions of Gang Leader, which is slated for release on September 13.
Apart from V, Sudheer is simultaneously shooting for Indian Badminton Team coach Pullela Gopichand's biopic. This yet to be titled the multi-lingual film is made within a budget of Rs 35 to 40 crore. This is a really big project for Sudheer as it is a pan India film, and also, this is the first time he is working for such a big-budget film.
Gopichand and Sudheer are friends since a long time and the latter is also a badminton player. So that is why the badminton star chose Sudheer and is convinced that he is the right choice to play the role of Gopichand.
The team has shot for some major scenes already and the Sudheer has transformed himself both physically and mentally, to step into the shoes of Gopichand with ease.