- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
- Increase in BSF's jurisdiction does not take away powers of Punjab Police, says Supreme Court
- Delhi HC directs CBI to submit charge sheet against Nair, Boinpally in excise policy case
- Delhi: 'Prolonged' delay in SpiceJet flight departure leaves passengers frustrated
- BMC gets serious about Mumbai air pollution, invites EoI for artificial rains
Tamannah pins all hopes on it
Action hero Gopichand is prepping up for the release of his next film Chanakya.
Action hero Gopichand is prepping up for the release of his next film Chanakya. Meanwhile, he has signed a new film with director Sampath Nandi. The duo has earlier worked for the movie Gautham Nanda. This new project is touted to be a sports drama and the shoot for the same started long back. Yesterday, on the occasion of heroine Tamannah's birthday, the makers released a poster wishing her.
Both Tamannaah and Sampath have worked together for the films Racha and Bengal Tiger in the past and both of them were successful at the box office. We hear that Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as sports-person in this film. Interestingly, Tamannah do not have any big offers in hand, in Telugu and she pinned many hopes on this one.
Stay tuned for more updates on the project.