BYOB (Bring Your Own Belly) - Food Carnival
About The Event
Are you a FOOD LOVER? Well, who doesn’t love some good food? What if we tell you that all of the best food from the best places in Hyderabad will all be together in one place? #TukioEnterprises brings this fantasy to reality with #Hyderabad's biggest #foodCarnival, BYOB.
Be it your Sunday brunch plans, a sundowner with friends or some scrumptious dinner, head over to BYOB for it all!
What does BYOB have?
The best restaurants, food trucks, home bakers, experimental chefs, food bloggers, vegan food, you name it, we have it. What's better? You can enjoy this mouth watering experience alongside a great collection of beverages! Need we say more?
What's a festival without music? BYOB has a fantastic line up for you! DJ Dwayne , coming in from Goa is kicking the festival off with some groovy beats followed by the fantastic Desi Duo who will croon some of your Hindi and English favourites. Next up, the young, energetic and supremely talented NAWAB GANG, coming to blow your mind with some original rap content! And finally, closing the show is the fabulous band, which is a surprise :)
Something For Everybody
BYOB will also be fully equipped with a kids zone and a pet zone (the entire event is pet friendly) for your family to fully enjoy the Sunday of December 1st, 2019 to the fullest!
With board games, food games and more, The Arena at BYOB is all the exercise you need to digest some food in between your food sessions!
The pop-up segment at BYOB , with lifestyle and fashion products on sale, is just what you need to complete your sunday..who can say no to some much-needed shopping to satisfy your quirks?
Sound like the perfect day out with friends and family? We we promise to give you the best time!
Click on "TICKETS" to BOOK YOUR PASSES now and GET. READY. TO. BLOW. YOUR. BELLY. AWAY.
PS 1: This will be the best Sunday of your year (December 1st, 2019).
PS 2: Do not eat for 24 hours before BYOB as we require you to have an empty belly that you can bring to the food Carnival (lol).
#byob #bringyourownbelly #foodcarnival #foodfestival #foodporn #food #foodie #hyderabad #hyd #hyderabadi #hyderabadfoodie #byob #BringYourOwnBelly #foodbloggers #foodtrucks #foodupdate #foodie #food #foodcarnival
Q. Can I enter multiple times with the same ticket ?
A. As much as we would love it, it's a NO :)
Q. Is it a children & pet friendly event?
A. Yes, it's a children & pet friendly event.
Q. Do we have to buy a ticket for kids?
A. Kids below age of 5 are our guests.
Q. Do we have to buy a ticket for pets?
A. Pets are guests, we don't charge an entry for them.
Q. What are the modes of payment for entry & the purchase / beverages or food at the venue?
A. Cash, card & other UPI's will be available at the ticket counter. And Subject to availability at particular vendors.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Age limit: Open to all.
2) Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
3) Rights to admission are reserved with the team of BYOB.
4) Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the festival gets cancelled, BYOB shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
5) Any type of hand bags, plastic bottles, arms & ammunition or any items considered as a threat to the public is not allowed at the venue.
6) Please follow security instructions and measures.
7) All legal concerns will come under Cyberabad Jurisdiction.
8) Re-sale of pass is not permitted
9) Management will not be responsible for loss of any valuables.
10) Parking near or at the event venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
11) Last entry time for a ticket is 9.30 PM on December 1st, 2019.
12) Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
13) Ticket once booked cannot be cancelled. Exchange and refund policy not applicable.
14) We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Timings | 11 AM to 11 PM
For Bookings Visit | meraevents.com