- Japan rolls out trial sales of 'morning-after' contraceptive pills: Report
- Rs 115 Crore recovered from KIADB plot allottees: Minister MB Patil
- New stem cell therapy may halt multiple sclerosis progression
- Mossad Chief in Doha for fresh talks, will meet CIA Chief for release of more hostages
- Nearing breakthrough: 58m debris removed, pipe pushed for Silkyara tunnel rescue, says NDMA
- India Shelter Finance, DOMS Industries, 3 others get Sebi nod to float IPOs
- Wrestlers sexual harassment case: Delhi court grants time to prosecution to file written arguments, allows one-day exemption from appearance to ex-WFI chief
- Defence minister unveils crest of stealth guided missile destroyer ‘Imphal’
- PM Modi's popularity is waning, Karnataka govt’s performance impacting Telangana polls: Siddaramaiah
- Israeli hostages: A tale of separation and reunion
Dalit Family From Karnataka Fined Rs 60,000 After A Boy Enters Temple And Touches God's Idol
- A horrifying incident came into limelight when a Dalit family in the Koppal region of Karnataka was fined Rs 60,000 after their youngster allegedly entered the temple and touched a Hindu god's idol.
- Chetan touched the idol before the three days of festivities and made an attempt to carry it on his head.
Violence against minorities in India is no longer shocking. Living a life of dignity and acceptability for Dalits in India is still difficult. A horrifying incident came into limelight when a Dalit family in the Koppal region of Karnataka was fined Rs 60,000 after their youngster allegedly entered the temple and touched a Hindu god's idol.