International Tea Day 2020: Celebrate This Special Day With A Hot Sip Of Tea
It is the first-ever International Tea Day… With the recommendation of the Indian Government, the United Nations has dedicated 21st May for the world’s oldest beverage.
It is the first-ever International Tea Day… With the recommendation of the Indian Government, the United Nations has dedicated 21st May for the world's oldest beverage.
So, we Hans India have come up with 3 amazing 'Tea' recipes for our readers… One is the medical valued herbal 'Tulsi Tea' and the second one is 'Lemongrass Tea' which works good for all the weight watchers and finally, the third one is 'Apple Tea' which is favy one for all the fruit lovers.
Look into the write-up and jot down the recipes and enjoy sipping one of these hot teas on this special day!!!
Herbal Tulsi Tea
• 10 to 15 fresh tulsi (Indian basil) leaves
• 1/2 to 1 chopped fresh lemongrass (hare chai ki patti)
• 25 mm (1") piece grated ginger (adrak)
• 6 cups of water
• 4 tsp jaggery (gur)
• First, you need to wash the lemongrass and ginger. Next, boil the water in a saucepan along with tulsi, lemongrass and grated ginger.
• Let it boil for 3-5 minutes and then add the jaggery.
• Mix well and turn off the flame. Let it stay for a minute and then strain to serve hot.
Lemon Grass Tea
• 1/2 cup chopped lemongrass (hare chai ki patti)
• 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves (pudina)
• 1 tsp tea leaves
• Jaggery (gur) to taste
• Take a pan and add 5 cups of water along with mint leaves, jaggery and mint leaves. After the concoction boils, simmer the flame and allow it to reduce to 3 cups.
• Now, off the flame and add tea leaves… Leave it for a few minutes and after the infusion is done, strain the tea and serve hot…
• 1 cup grated apples (unpeeled)
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 green tea bags
• 2 small sticks cinnamon (dalchini)
• First, you need to boil 3 cups of water and then add apple pieces, sugar and lemon extract to it. Mix well and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
• Now goes in 2 green tea bags and cinnamon sticks. Mix well and cover the lid and allow it to cook for at least 15 minutes.
• Then strain the 'Apple Tea' and serve hot…