Sunday Special: Restaurant-Style Chilli Garlic Noodles For Your Awesome Evenings
Wow… It’s weekend!!! Sunday means Funday… Although everyone is staying at home with Coronavirus lockdown time, add something special to your Sundays to turn them memorable
Wow… It's weekend!!! Sunday means Funday… Although everyone is staying at home with Coronavirus lockdown time, add something special to your Sundays to turn them memorable.
Go with indoor games, watch your favourite movie with the whole family and finally enjoy the evening snacks with a restaurant-style special dish!!!
We Hans India have come up with the complete recipe of 'Chilli-Garlic Hakka Noodles' for our readers… Jot down the recipe and make your evenings turn into delicious ones!!!
• Hakka Noodles - 300 Gms
• Sesame Oil - 2 tbsp
• Chopped Garlic – 2 tbsp
• Sliced Onion – 1 cup
• Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
• Chopped Carrot – ½ cup.
• Chopped Cabbage - 1 cup
• Yellow Bell Pepper - 1/8cup
• Red Bell Pepper - 1/8 cup
• Green Capsicum - 1/8 cup
• Spring Onion Whites – 2 tbsp
• Vinegar - 2 tsp
• Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
• Red Chili Sauce - 1 tbsp
• Green Chili Sauce - 1 tbsp
• Pepper - 1 tsp
• Spring Onion Greens – ½ cup
• Water – As needed
• Salt – As needed
• First cook the raw noodles by adding enough water and salt to the pan along with 300 grams of hakka noodles. After it gets 90%cooked, strain the water and dish them out into a plate by tossing them with afew drops of oil to avoid stickiness.
• Next, take a pan and heat the sesame oil… Then goes chopped garlic, green chilli and onions. Saute well until onions change their colour.
• Now goes in the veggies… Capsicum, carrot, cabbage and spring onions(whites). Mix them well and allow them to cook on a medium flame for a few minutes until they turn soft.
• Thereafter add vinegar, soy sauce, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce and pepper powder… Mix well and if possible give a tossing effect to get that restaurant-style.
• Finally goes in the boiled noodles… Saute and toss well until the noodles get well coated with the prepared concoction.
• That's it! Garnish with spring onion(greens) and serve hot along with tomato or chilli sauce…
Enjoy the Sunday special evening snacks with this 'Chilli Garlic Hakka Noodles' and turn your day into a special one!!!