Tawa Pulao: Spicy Yet Tasty Rice Recipe For Your Lunch
Tawa Pulao: Yippee… It’s Friday!!! Only a day left for the weekend… Being lunchtime, we know that all your eyes are peeping into the kitchen. Today we will go with something spicy and yummy rice recipe.
Tawa Pulao: Yippee… It's Friday!!! Only a day left for the weekend… Being lunchtime, we know that all your eyes are peeping into the kitchen. Today we will go with something spicy and yummy rice recipe.
When it comes to spicy ones… Mumbai style tawa recipes spruce up your minds, isn't it? Yes! So, today we will go with 'Spicy Tawa Pulao' which makes your mouths go watery!!! This is a spicy dish made in Bombay-style with a Pav Bhaji taste… It holds a special place in all the hearts of Mumbaikars.
So, we Hans India have doled out the complete recipe of 'Spicy Tawa Pulao' for our readers… Have a look!
• Butter - 2 Tbsp
• Onion - 2 chopped
• Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tsp
• Capsicum - 1/2 chopped
• Tomato - 2 chopped
• Salt to taste
• Cooked Green peas - 1/2 cup
• Chili paste - 3 Tsp
• Pav Bhaji masala - 2 Tbsp
• Cumin powder - 1 Tsp
• Cooked Basmati Rice
• Few chopped Coriander leaves
• The process is very simple… You need to take a pan and heat butter in it. Then goes chopped onions, saute them well until they turn golden brown and then add ginger-garlic paste. After the raw smell goes off, add capsicum and tomato, stir for a while on a medium flame until the tomatoes become mushy. Then goes salt, chilli paste, pav bhaji masala and cumin powder. Mix them well and leave it for a few seconds.
• Next, add boiled peas and cooked rice… Mix the rice well until it gets completely coated with the spicy masala.
• That's it! Garnish with coriander and dish it out!!!
Spicy and yummy 'Tawa Pulao' is ready to hit your tummies…