- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Coronavirus News Updates: Hyderabad, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh News Today 26 March 2021
Coronavirus News Updates today on 26 March 2021: The Hans India blog provides you the latest coronavirus cases news from India, Telangana, Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh. You can find all the Live News updates from India and abroad as they break. Check for the latest news here.
Weather in Hyderabad will be 33 Degrees in the morning and at its lowest at 22 Degree during the night. Sunrise in Hyderabad will be at 6:18 AM and will set at 6:28 PM. Humidity in Hyderabad on March 26 will be 62% and Air Quality will be Fair with 127 AQI.
Weather in Vijayawada will be 33 Degree during the day and at its lowest at 23 Degree during the night. Sunrise in Vijayawada will be at 6:09 AM and will set at 6:19 PM. Humidity in Vijayawada on March 26 will be 94% and Air Quality will be Fair with 66 AQI.
Islamic Prayer Timings in Hyderabad as on March 26 (12 Shaban, 1442); Fajr: 5:05 AM; Sunrise: 6:17 AM; Dhuhr: 12:22 PM; Asr: 3:44 PM; Maghrib: 6:28 PM; Isha: 7:40 PM
- 26 March 2021 4:53 AM GMT
Hyderabad: GHMC reports a spike of 157 corona positive cases
As many as 157 coronavirus cases were reported from Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) limits out of the 518 cases reported across the state. With the fresh cases being registered on Friday, the total number of cases in the state touched 3,05,309. Meanwhile, the recovery cases went up to 2,99,631 with the recovery of 204 persons in a single day. The fatality count also went up to 1,683 with the death of three persons in a single day. Read Full Story
- 26 March 2021 4:52 AM GMT
Siddipet: Medical student ends life after rejection in love
A 19-year-old medical student allegedly took his life after being rejected in love. The student, a native of Arutla village of Manchala mandal of Rangareddy district, was pursuing medicine at government medical college in Siddipet. Read Full Story
- 26 March 2021 4:40 AM GMT
Bharat Bandh: APSRTC services halt due to Bharat Bandh, opposed the privation Vizag steel plant and farmers issues in Vijayawada on Friday.
- 26 March 2021 4:37 AM GMT
Bharat Bandh in Andhra Pradesh: Tirupati MP candidate Panabhaka Lakshmi and Ex MLA Sugunamma Darna at Ambedkar statue Tirupati. For Bharat bandh
- 26 March 2021 4:34 AM GMT
Bharat bandh in Andhra Pradesh: Tirupati Gandhi road shops closed due to Bharath bandh at Tirupati.