Hyderabad: Fire breaks out at hardware shop in Kukatpally
Fire engulfed a hardware shop in Kukatpally Housing Board area around 4.30 am on Sunday.
Fire engulfed a hardware shop in Kukatpally Housing Board area around 4.30 am on Sunday. The police said that the reason for the fire accident may be a short circuit or a Diwali lamp. No casualties have been reported in the accident.
Local residents alerted the fire tenders who rushed to the spot and doused the fire. The fire accident occurred at Ramdev Hardware shop and the property loss is yet to be known. An investigation is underway.
On Saturday, a major fire broke out at a footwear godown in Gunfoundry under Abids police station limits. The fire later engulfed the adjacent hotel damaging the furniture. However, none was hurt in the fire accident.
Firefighters struggled for an hour to put out the fire. The reason for the accident is not known yet.