- TS CEO Vikas Raj to address political parties concerns promptly
- Realme 11 Pro series to launch today: Expected price, Features, how to watch live stream
- Khammam: BRS govt working for journos’ welfare
- National Best Friends Day 2023: Wishes, Importance, Quotes, Images
- Adipurush: Makers decided to give 10000 free tickets across Telangana
- Karnataka Free Bus Travel: Apply for 'Shakti Smart Card' - Dates and Application Details
- Rain with strong gales uproot electric poles in Pathikonda
- Andhra Pradesh: West Godavari Zilla Parishad Chairman election to be held today
- Akhilesh Yadav Extends Support To AAP On Ordinance Issue
- Tirupati gets National Institute of Electronics & IT
Hyderabad: South Central Railway holds exhibition on Make in India products
For enhancing the vendor base of approved sources and to promote “Make In India” policy of Government of India, the South Central Railway (SCR) held an Exhibition on Friday
Secunderabad: For enhancing the vendor base of approved sources and to promote "Make In India" policy of Government of India, the South Central Railway (SCR) held an Exhibition on Friday. N S R Prasad, Divisional Railway Manager, Hyderabad Division, inaugurated the exhibition at Hyderabad Bhavan.
Hyderabad Division on the directives of Research Design and Standards Organization (RDSO) has facilitated to display the items in the exhibition hall for appreciation, encouragement and development of prospective vendors.
All information including detail specification, end use of items, last purchase cost of Railways, price list, code numbers etc., were displayed with each item. The procedure to access details of products from RDSO website and other vendor approving agencies was also explained along with policy of approval of sources.
The vendors were encouraged to participate in tenders and were told to secure developmental orders for Railway specific items, said a senior officer.