- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
After Corona lockdown first time devotees offrings touched Rs 1 crore
As many as 15226 devotees had darshan of Lord Venkateswara, Tirumala on Sunday which is the highest so fat after the world famous hill shrine was thrown open for Darshan on June 11.
Tirupati, September 06: As many as 15226 devotees had darshan of Lord Venkateswara, Tirumala on Sunday which is the highest so fat after the world famous hill shrine was thrown open for Darshan on June 11.
While the Hundi cash offerings today was Rs one crore which was also higest so far.
TTD has gradually increased the number of devotees being allowed daily for darshan which was 6000 in beginning to about 14000 including Rs 300 special entry tickets (10000), time slotted Sarvadarshan (3000), Srivani Trust donors (100) and Vip break darshan.