- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Free house site pattas distribution starts in a grand manner in Chittoor District
Across the Chittoor District on Friday YSR free house sites patta distribution programme was started in a grand manner.
Across the Chittoor District on Friday YSR free house sites patta distribution programme was started in a grand manner. On auspicious days of Vaikunta Ekadasi and Christmas, District Authorities and MLA concerned have participated in free house sites patta distribution in festival ambience. In GD Nellore AP state Deputy Minister K Narayana Swamy launched the house site patta distribution in a newly formed housing layout. Across the District total 2.5 lakh poor people will be getting house sites through YSR free house sites schemes. And also officials sanctioned 10,237 TIDCO houses for eligible poor. And officials issued possession certificates to 94,128 beneficiaries under this scheme. As well as required amenities like roads, drains and water facilities were provided by the officials at these housing colonies.
Chittoor District Collector Dr N Bharat Gupta informed The Hans India that around 3,760 acres of land was procured in the district to form housing layouts under YSR free house sites distribution scheme. Following the land acquisition our officials formed 1,267 housing layouts in 14 assembly constituencies in Chittoor District. Tirupati MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy has started pattas distribution as a weeklong festival. On Friday MLA Bhumana and Commissioner PS Girisha distributed pattas to eligible poor women from 45 to 50 wards in the city.
In addition, officials made arrangements to distribute pattas by the AP CM YS JaganMohan Reddy on December 28 th at Chindepalli of Srikalahasti constituency in the district. In this connection Collector N Bharat Gupta and Minister P Ramchandra Reddy reviewed twice with officials over CM meeting arrangements where the officials prepared 6000 house sites for free distribution.