- New stem cell therapy may halt multiple sclerosis progression
- Mossad Chief in Doha for fresh talks, will meet CIA Chief for release of more hostages
- Nearing breakthrough: 58m debris removed, pipe pushed for Silkyara tunnel rescue, says NDMA
- India Shelter Finance, DOMS Industries, 3 others get Sebi nod to float IPOs
- Wrestlers sexual harassment case: Delhi court grants time to prosecution to file written arguments, allows one-day exemption from appearance to ex-WFI chief
- Defence minister unveils crest of stealth guided missile destroyer ‘Imphal’
- PM Modi's popularity is waning, Karnataka govt’s performance impacting Telangana polls: Siddaramaiah
- Israeli hostages: A tale of separation and reunion
- Sonia urges people of Telangana to vote for Congress, says people have given respect by calling her 'Amma'
- Khelo India Para Games will help create a larger talent pool for major international events, says Para badminton star Pramod Bhagat
Tirupati: RDO Kanakanarasa Reddy inspects land alloted for Survey Academy
RDO Kanakanarasa Reddy on Monday inspected the land alloted for setting up a new training institution ‘Survey Academy' in Chennaiah Gunta on the city outskirts.
Tirupati: RDO Kanakanarasa Reddy on Monday inspected the land alloted for setting up a new training institution 'Survey Academy' in Chennaiah Gunta on the city outskirts.
The state government in December last year alloted 42.50 acre land for the Academy which is one of the national level institutions proposed by the Centre in Andhra Pradesh, according to an official release here.
The RDO inspected the site ahead of Deputy Chief Minister and Revenue Minister Dharmana Krishna Das official visit on July 15 as the minister is likely to visit the land to accelerate the setting up of the Academy.
Krishna Das is arriving on an official visit to Chittoor district on Thursday to review the progress of 'Resurvey of Lands' going on briskly in Chittoor district and is expected to visit select places to inspect the ongoing resurvey in villages.